Thursday, November 10, 2011

So close to Friday!

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. I knew that the school stuff going on was Thursday's stuff but I kept thinking that I was done after today. Each time I remembered that it was indeed Thursday I was sorely disappointed.
This morning I headed into school to practice for tomorrow's practical. After two hours, it was lunch time! Then waiting around until our SimMan simulation. The simulation went well; Sarah and I made a good team. Our professor gave us good feedback and the only bad thing was that neither of us really noticed that the screen giving us vitals also had an EKG reading on it, oops! After that pharmacology where we learned about antipsychotics and anti-epileptics.
I came home in time to watch Jeopardy! and then look over more stuff for tomorrow. Before Jeopardy! started the cats made it clear that they were cold and we'd abandoned them too long today.

No comments:

Post a Comment