Friday, November 4, 2011

Nother Boring Day

I was at school from 8-4 today, I'm sure all of you out there working full time are saying "so what?" It's exhausting that's what. We started the day off with musculoskeletal lab and a quiz on the thoracic spine. Then we had a 2 hr lecture on proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF). Then lunch with a trip down to the Clinical Skills Lab to refamilarize ourselves before our practical on Monday. Then 3 or so hours of practicing for the practical on Monday before I came home. Just been working on homework and vegging out since then. A couple of classmates and I have plans to meet up for more practicing tomorrow. But this weekend is primarily gonna be spent preparing for next week. After next week the semester is all down hill. I keep telling myself I just have to survive next week and I'll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment