Monday, November 14, 2011

I didn't know great Mondays existed!


This morning I didn't want to get my butt out of bed it was so warm snuggled up next to Timm. But I did and went to school :-(. Timm came and had lunch with me and my former roommate, Dana. After a few more hours of lab, I headed home to pick up Timm and head out west.

We were planning on going suit shopping. In the process we stumbled into the apple store for Timm to look at iPods. We also stumbled into DSW where we found Timm new shoes, but he has to wait till his birthday for them.

















Then we decided we were hungry so we debated between a couple of the places in the shopping center and settled on Firebird's Grill. We had lobster spinach queso which was amazing, then split the meatloaf entree that came with mashed potatoes and pecan green beans. After that we had creme brûlée cheesecake which was amazing! Food snob Timm even said he was impressed I have a feeling we'll definitely be going back there.

We then headed to Men's Wearhouse after striking out on suits and had a delightful experience with the staff there. They were having a buy one, get one special so Timm not only found a suit for the wedding but a snazzy new suit to wear with his new shoes. I'm gonna have to find a super nice restaurant to have my sharp dressed man take me for dinner!









No comments:

Post a Comment