Saturday, November 12, 2011

Date night

Today I laid around and slowly worked on homework this morning. Around 4 I finally hoped on the shower to get ready for date night. When I opened my shampoo bottle it squirted shampoo straight into my eye (I still don't think its totally recovered but at least most of the redness went away by dinner).

Here's my outfit. Those are actually cool fishnets on my legs but you can't tell.


Here's what my hot date showed up in:

Here;s us being cute together!

At dinner, I gave him his new engagement ring, it's a little too big but we'll get that taken care of.

And here's our dinner, baked potato soup and chicken picatta for me and grilled pork chops with mashed potatoes for Timm.

Super stuffed now! Gonna watch part of a movie before passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment