Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another unproductive night

I really need to get my mojo back. I can not seem to get myself to do homework this week. I really think having such a great, relaxing weekend with Timm threw me off. I had fun at knit night tonight, but forgot to get any pictures of my sweater. I've turned the heel on my sock! But otherwise, I've just been spending a lot of time trying to motivate myself to get school stuff done. It seems like we're temporarily out of the test/practical season only to have a whole bunch of assignments and group projects to do, which is disappointing. I find out tomorrow if I passed my practical from last Monday *fingers crossed.* Tomorrow we only have one class that's from 3-4:30, but I've managed to fill my morning up with practicing for the Musculo practical, meeting with my neuro group and then having my feedback session with the Cardio professor. I can't believe how fast this week has gone considering how little I've done. I guess I better put my butt in gear tomorrow night, so that I can enjoy Kristin's visit and not have to study the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment