Saturday, November 26, 2011

Long Day

This morning Timm suggested we call in not sick but madly in love; neither one of us wanted to get out of bed, snuggling was much better. We both got up and made it to work, possibly a little late. I spent 8 hours on my feet dealing with mall shoppers. I'm still alive so that says something haha. I sold about 7 gift cards which will help with the in-store competition! I also made decent tips. We had a customer put a $20 in our tip jar. I also saw some of my favourite customers that I've missed the few shifts I've picked up this semester. I came home and made a tasty dinner of ham, asparagus and orange cranberry sauce. Since then I've been trying to get some homework done. I have to work at 9:15 tomorrow. Hopefully the mall is a little slower than it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment