Monday, November 7, 2011

One Day Down

Monday and first practical: check!

This morning I left my coffee at home which I hoped wasn't an indication how the rest of the day would go. I studied some at school before lab. After lab I ran home to get my watch which I also forgot and see if my coffee was still warm. Then back to school to get progressively more nervous until my practical. It went ok, but there's no way to know for sure till next week.

When I came home I started working on dinner. Ham, veggie, potato potpie:

After what seemed like way too long in the oven:

And after more waiting for it to cool:

And my mom's recipe for leftover pie dough, throw some cinnamon sugar on it and presto (so good I didn't get a pic until they were almost gone):

So glad today's over. Tomorrow is the only day this week without a test or practical so hopefully I can get a lot of studying done for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment