Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Return of NaBloPoMo

Since I seem to do well with NaBloPoMo and not at all the rest of the year, I've decided to do it again. Needless to say life has been ridiculously busy with 21 hours of grad classes, wedding planning, and working the occasional shift at Scooter's.
Since the start of the semester:
  • I've figured out our centerpieces
  • I made my wedding shawl (which I'm not allowed to show pictures of because Timm doesn't want to see it till I walk down the aisle)
  • I've also made 3 peoples Christmas gifts (also can't share)
  • Timm and I went to Kansas City to see Hanson on Oct. 1 and got to meet Taylor (who complemented Timm's hat and beard)
  • Had two sets of engagement pictures taken
Because I don't have many of the pictures at my fingertips right now, I'll leave you with the engagement video that our wonderful photographer (claylomneth.wordpress.com) put together after our second shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment