Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember, remember the 5th of November

I failed today in blogland. I was so excited last night that after 2 boring posts about doing nothing I would have pictures of delicious Indian food today. But I totally forgot to take pictures cuz I was too busy eating and enjoying introducing a friend to both the restaurant and Indian cuisine (she loved it btw).
So despite not knowing American history very well, let alone British history I will always think of Nov. 5th as Guy Fawkes Day thanks to V for Vendetta. I love that movie. I'm not sure if it's the fact that Natalie Portman is still hot after she saves her head, the use of the Overture of 1812, or just the movie as a whole. So the past few years I've tried to make a point of watching it on or near Nov 5th. As soon as I post this I plan on putting it on in my room while I clean and re-organize before next week's madness.
In case you haven't seen V for Vendetta you should watch this, sorry it won't let me embed it!
In knitting news, the first sleeve of my sweater is about half way done and will hopefully be finished tomorrow. Time to start looking into new projects so I don't end up with a lose of what to knit later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment