Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday

After school today I came home and cleaned so my apartment would be sparkly for Kristin (ok maybe not that clean)!
Then I tried to do homework while waiting for her. I made yummy dinner that I forgot to take a picture of (imagine chicken with sweet potatoes, black beans, corn and red peppers on rice here). Then of course we had to go to Dairy Queen!
I got my usual Cocoa Fudge and Marshmallow sundae.
 
Kristin got a frozen hot chocolate but hid from the camera.

Then we went to WalMart cuz I'm so awesome and show Kristin the really exciting things in Omaha. While there I realized that my centerpieces had finally been marked down. The check out lady only looked at us a little strangely for buying 11 Potpourri Pumpkins and 15 bottles of flavoured water (with asparagus and face wash)
My car will probably reek tomorrow from all the potpourri together, but at least my tables will look cool. Now we've got to decide if we're watching a movie or crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment