Friday, November 5, 2010

I might be addicted . . .


to baking things, especially those that involve pumpkin, that is. My whole apartment smells absolutely delicious right now. Which makes me want to claim my title as Domestic Goddess and screw PT school. (Not really, ok maybe only a little bit). I found Twenty Something & Starving the other day thanks to a friend. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I broke down and made one of the recipes from her recent posts. I present to you: Chai Spiced Pumpkin Bread. One of the best combinations on the face of the earth in my opinion. I haven't gotten a chance to try it as it literally just came out of the oven, but it smells like heaven (and the batter tasted pretty good (if I die of salmonella this might be why ;-))) And did I mention it has Craisins in it *swoon*. I have a sneaky suspicion I will be following Twenty Something & Starving diligently as we seem to have very similar tastes in all things wonderful. Even better it not only made one delicious loaf it made two! So excited to try it in a few minutes when I won't burn my mouth!!!


I also managed to go on a little walk today and snag a few pictures of the beautiful trees in my neighborhood. Now, I'm trying to get a little homework done before I head to bed. We opened up the abdomen in lab today, so next week will be full of learning and touching all of the contents of the abdomen and I need to learn about the thorax before I try and stuff that info in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment