Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a little r & r

Got up this morning to go to work with Timm and this is what we saw.

Pure ice on the window :-(

Sitting around at Timm's shop all day I made ample progress on my new project, the Nightingale socks! (rav link:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/nightingale-2)

I'm really excited about them and the yarn that I picked out for them, but they are coming out too big. I'm going to have to start over with size 1 needles instead and hope that it doesn't make them too small :-( The pattern calls for 1 1/2 which I didn't know existed.

After giving up on the sock until I get back to Timm's where my needles are, we went to get some BBQ.


Nom nom nom sweet potato fries :-)

And heres Timm with his "Johnny Dog"

We're head home soon to some yummy pork roast and hopefully a fire. Then if I won't be in Katie's way too much, I'm gonna make pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls.

Hope everyone's turkey day is full of yummy food, family and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment