Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Interview Update

Interview went okay, not as well as I would have liked. They informed us that while they usually receive 140 - 160 applications, this year they had received 240ish applications. They invited 123 people for interviews and they have 42 spots to fill in their program. So I have a 1:3 chance of getting in. My GPA is right on their average and my GRE score is higher, but it still makes me nervous. I had three one-on-one interviews with faculty members for 15 mins each and two of them I think went well, the middle one I'm not so sure about. They said we'll be notified on January 20th, unless they have to do a make-up day because of the snow that dumped on us last night and all day today. So now it's out of my control and I just have to wait.

I noticed that there has been a lot of interest in my Clover pattern over the last couple of days. I'm not sure what spurred it but it makes me really happy. I have a few more patterns that I've knitted lately that I'd like to write up and publish (probably for free) on Ravelry, but writing up the pattern is so much less fun than knitting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment