Thursday, December 1, 2011

In which my yarn is bigger than your face

 This morning I had my musculo practical (this afternoon I found out I passed it!) Then I came home to nap. After my nap I headed to the yarn store to grab another skein for my mittens. I weighed it I used 28 grams/50 for the first mitten meaning I'll probably be a little short on this one. While I was there I decided I should really probably expand my christmas buying/knitting list. This lead to as the Yarn Harlot said today "a yarn accident." I won't show you all of what I got cuz it will give away my Christmas knitting plans. But I will show you the majority of my purchase $$wise is this 1450yd/1 pound skein of Moutain Colours Weaver's Wool. You'll have to wait and see what gets knitted up in the next 24 days!

Cat for scale 












Cell phone for scale

No comments:

Post a Comment